fallow me

 


2026年5月15日金曜日

We’re at the airport. I am in the car. We are not at school. Yukio's trophy is on the desuk.意味と発音カタカナ

 



  • We’re at the airport.
     (ウィア アット ジ エアポート)
     私たちは空港にいます。

  • I am in the car.
     (アイ アム イン ザ カー)
     私は車の中にいます。

  • We are not at school.
     (ウィ アー ノット アット スクール)
     私たちは学校にいません。

  • Yukio's trophy is on the desk.
     (ユキオズ トロフィー イズ オン ザ デスク)
     ユキオのトロフィーは机の上にあります。

※「desuk」は「desk(デスク)」のスペルミスです。

中学生用練習問題を出して回答解説してください

英語 練習問題(中学生レベル)

① 次の英文を日本語にしましょう

  1. I am at the station.

  2. We are in the library.

  3. Ken is not busy today.

  4. My bag is on the chair.


② ( )に入る正しい語を書きましょう

  1. I (  ) happy.

  2. We are (  ) the park.

  3. She is not (  ) home.

  4. The book is (  ) the desk.


③ 英文にしましょう

  1. 私は学校にいます。

  2. 私たちは車の中にいます。

  3. 彼は忙しくありません。

  4. 猫はテーブルの上にいます。


解答・解説

① 日本語にしましょう

  1. I am at the station.
    → 私は駅にいます。

  2. We are in the library.
    → 私たちは図書館にいます。

  3. Ken is not busy today.
    → ケンは今日忙しくありません。

  4. My bag is on the chair.
    → 私のかばんはいすの上にあります。


② ( )に入る語

  1. I (am) happy.
    → 「I」のときは be動詞 は am

  2. We are (in) the park.
    → 公園の「中」にいるので in

  3. She is not (at) home.
    → 「家にいる」は at home

  4. The book is (on) the desk.
    → 机の「上」なので on


③ 英文にしましょう

  1. 私は学校にいます。
    → I am at school.

  2. 私たちは車の中にいます。
    → We are in the car.

  3. 彼は忙しくありません。
    → He is not busy.

  4. 猫はテーブルの上にいます。
    → The cat is on the table.


ポイントまとめ

  • am / is / are を使い分ける

    • I → am

    • he / she / Ken → is

    • we / you / they → are

  • 場所を表す前置詞

    • in = 中に

    • on = 上に

    • at = ~に(場所・地点)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

これいいかも

中学生に基礎英語レベル12022年8月号別冊付録STEP14-2 より

  It won't be a problem. How long will you stay in this hotel?  How will my dad go to the hospital? I will do my best.  It will be cloud...