fallow me

 


2026年5月1日金曜日

Working together is important. I often cook when I have free time. I'm interest in learning to fish. Why are you cooking?-Because I have to prepare for thanksgiving. I loved Christmas when I was little. 意味と発音カタカナ






①

Working together is important.
(ワーキング トゥゲザー イズ インポータント)
👉 一緒に協力することは大切です。


②

I often cook when I have free time.
(アイ オーフン クック ウェン アイ ハヴ フリー タイム)
👉 暇なとき、よく料理をします。


③

I'm interested in learning to fish.
(アイム インタレスティッド イン ラーニング トゥ フィッシュ)
👉 釣りを学ぶことに興味があります。
※「interest → interested」に直すと自然です👍


④

Why are you cooking?
(ホワイ アー ユー クッキング?)
👉 なぜ料理しているのですか?


⑤

Because I have to prepare for Thanksgiving.
(ビコーズ アイ ハフ トゥ プリペア フォー サンクスギビング)
👉 感謝祭の準備をしないといけないからです。


⑥

I loved Christmas when I was little.
(アイ ラブド クリスマス ウェン アイ ワズ リトル)
👉 子どものころ、クリスマスが大好きでした。


もしよければ、発音をもっとネイティブっぽくするコツ(つながる音とか)も教えられるよ。気になる?

 中学生用練習問題と回答解説をしてください

いいですね、その文章を使って中学生向けの英語練習問題+解説を作りますね👇


📝 練習問題

【問題①】並べかえ

次の語を並べかえて、正しい英文を作りましょう。

(1) important / is / together / working
(2) cook / I / often / time / free / have / when / I
(3) interested / I’m / fish / learning / to / in
(4) are / why / cooking / you
(5) have / prepare / I / to / Thanksgiving / for
(6) little / was / I / when / Christmas / loved / I


【問題②】日本語→英語

次の日本語を英語にしなさい。

(1) 一緒に協力することは大切です。
(2) 私は暇なときよく料理します。
(3) 釣りを学ぶことに興味があります。
(4) なぜあなたは料理しているのですか?
(5) 感謝祭の準備をしなければならないからです。
(6) 子どものころ、クリスマスが大好きでした。


【問題③】正しい形に直そう

間違っているところを直しなさい。

(1) I interest in learning to fish.
(2) I often cooking when I have free time.
(3) Why you are cooking?
(4) I have prepare for Thanksgiving.


✅ 解答と解説

【問題① 解答】

(1) Working together is important.
👉 主語(Working together)が最初に来る

(2) I often cook when I have free time.
👉 「when(〜するとき)」で文をつなぐ

(3) I’m interested in learning to fish.
👉 「be interested in ~ing(〜に興味がある)」

(4) Why are you cooking?
👉 疑問文は「Why + be動詞 + 主語」

(5) I have to prepare for Thanksgiving.
👉 「have to(〜しなければならない)」

(6) I loved Christmas when I was little.
👉 過去のことなので「loved」


【問題② 解答】

(1) Working together is important.
(2) I often cook when I have free time.
(3) I’m interested in learning to fish.
(4) Why are you cooking?
(5) Because I have to prepare for Thanksgiving.
(6) I loved Christmas when I was little.


【問題③ 解答】

(1) ❌ interest →
👉 I’m interested in learning to fish.
※「interested」を使う!


(2) ❌ cooking →
👉 I often cook when I have free time.
※「often」の後は動詞の原形


(3) ❌ Why you are →
👉 Why are you cooking?
※疑問文は語順に注意!


(4) ❌ have prepare →
👉 I have to prepare for Thanksgiving.
※「have to + 動詞の原形」

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

これいいかも

中学生基礎英語You should get this lunch box. Who named him Skoll? I'm planning to make the cranberry sauce next. There Weren't many people 100 years ago. Why didn't you tell Koko when you met her?

  You should get this lunch box. Who named him Skoll? I'm planning to make the cranberry sauce next. There Weren't many people 100 y...