fallow me

 


2025年11月5日水曜日

英語で「わたしの一日を紹介しよう」

 






こちらは小学生向けの英語学習ポスター「My Day🌞」の例です。
次に、英語で「わたしの一日を紹介しよう」で紹介します👇


🌅 Morning

⏰ I get up at 7:00.
🪥 I wash my face and brush my teeth.
🍞 I eat breakfast.

🏫 School

🎒 I go to school at 8:00.
📚 I study English, math, and science.
👯 I play with my friends at lunch.

🌇 Evening

🏠 I go home at 4:00.
📝 I do my homework.
🍛 I eat dinner with my family.

🌙 Night

🛁 I take a bath.
📖 I read a book.
😴 I go to bed at 9:00.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

これいいかも

中学生基礎英語You should get this lunch box. Who named him Skoll? I'm planning to make the cranberry sauce next. There Weren't many people 100 years ago. Why didn't you tell Koko when you met her?

  You should get this lunch box. Who named him Skoll? I'm planning to make the cranberry sauce next. There Weren't many people 100 y...