fallow me

 


2026年8月19日水曜日

8月19日 中学生に基礎英語レベル12022年8月号STEP6 別冊付録より意味とカタカナ 書き取り練習 中学生用問題解答解説

 

I was in Fukuoka last Sunday. Ken and weren't at school yesterday. Were was your last game?

- Last month. I was not busy yesterday. Was your mother a nurse.

Where were you and Ken this morning? I Was very sleepy afternoon.

My was mother was very busy this morning. You weren't your office. 

意味と発音カタカナ 

1. I was in Fukuoka last Sunday.

発音: アイ ワズ イン フクオカ ラスト サンデイ
意味: 私は先週の日曜日、福岡にいました。

2. Ken and I weren’t at school yesterday.

発音: ケン アンド アイ ワーント アット スクール イエスタデイ
意味: ケンと私は昨日、学校にいませんでした。

※「Ken and weren’t」ではなく、主語に I を加えて Ken and I とします。

3. When was your last game? — It was last month.

発音: ウェン ワズ ユア ラスト ゲイム? ― イット ワズ ラスト マンス
意味: あなたの最後の試合はいつでしたか。― 先月でした。

※「いつ」と尋ねるときは When を使います。

4. I was not busy yesterday.

発音: アイ ワズ ノット ビジー イエスタデイ
意味: 私は昨日、忙しくありませんでした。

短縮形:I wasn’t busy yesterday.
発音:アイ ワズント ビジー イエスタデイ

5. Was your mother a nurse?

発音: ワズ ユア マザー ア ナース?
意味: あなたのお母さんは看護師でしたか。

6. Where were you and Ken this morning?

発音: ウェア ワー ユー アンド ケン ディス モーニング?
意味: あなたとケンは今朝、どこにいましたか。

7. I was very sleepy this afternoon.

発音: アイ ワズ ヴェリー スリーピー ディス アフタヌーン
意味: 私は今日の午後、とても眠かったです。

※ afternoon の前に this を入れると自然です。

8. My mother was very busy this morning.

発音: マイ マザー ワズ ヴェリー ビジー ディス モーニング
意味: 私の母は今朝、とても忙しかったです。

※ My was mother was ではなく、My mother was の語順です。

9. You weren’t in your office.

発音: ユー ワーント イン ユア オフィス
意味: あなたは自分の事務所にいませんでした。

※ 場所を表すため、office の前に in が必要です。

📘 wasとwereの使い分け

  • I・he・she・it → was

  • you・we・they・複数の人 → were

  • was not → wasn’t

  • were not → weren’t

書き取り練習をして中学用問題を出して回答解説をしてください

✍️書き取り練習

英文を見ながら、ノートに3回ずつ書きましょう。

① I was in Fukuoka last Sunday.

アイ ワズ イン フクオカ ラスト サンデイ
私は先週の日曜日、福岡にいました。




② Ken and I weren’t at school yesterday.

ケン アンド アイ ワーント アット スクール イエスタデイ
ケンと私は昨日、学校にいませんでした。




③ When was your last game?

ウェン ワズ ユア ラスト ゲイム
あなたの最後の試合はいつでしたか。




④ I wasn’t busy yesterday.

アイ ワズント ビジー イエスタデイ
私は昨日、忙しくありませんでした。




⑤ Was your mother a nurse?

ワズ ユア マザー ア ナース
あなたのお母さんは看護師でしたか。




⑥ Where were you and Ken this morning?

ウェア ワー ユー アンド ケン ディス モーニング
あなたとケンは今朝、どこにいましたか。




⑦ I was very sleepy this afternoon.

アイ ワズ ヴェリー スリーピー ディス アフタヌーン
私は今日の午後、とても眠かったです。




⑧ My mother was very busy this morning.

マイ マザー ワズ ヴェリー ビジー ディス モーニング
私の母は今朝、とても忙しかったです。




⑨ You weren’t in your office.

ユー ワーント イン ユア オフィス
あなたは自分の事務所にいませんでした。





📝中学生向け練習問題

第1問 was・wereを選びましょう

  1. I(was / were)busy yesterday.

  2. You(was / were)at school this morning.

  3. Ken(was / were)in Fukuoka last Sunday.

  4. Ken and I(was / were)very sleepy.

  5. My mother(was / were)a nurse.

  6. They(was / were)in the office.

第2問 否定文にしましょう

  1. I was busy yesterday.

  2. Ken was at school.

  3. You were in your office.

  4. We were very sleepy.

第3問 疑問文にしましょう

  1. Your mother was a nurse.

  2. Ken was at school yesterday.

  3. You were busy this morning.

  4. They were in Fukuoka.

第4問 並べ替えましょう

  1. (was / I / yesterday / busy).

  2. (weren’t / at school / Ken and I / yesterday).

  3. (your / when / last game / was)?

  4. (you and Ken / were / where / this morning)?

  5. (very busy / my mother / this morning / was).

  6. (in / you / weren’t / your office).

第5問 日本語に合う英文を書きましょう

  1. 私は先週の日曜日、福岡にいました。

  2. ケンと私は昨日、学校にいませんでした。

  3. あなたのお母さんは看護師でしたか。

  4. 私は今日の午後、とても眠かったです。

  5. あなたは自分の事務所にいませんでした。


✅解答と解説

第1問

  1. was
    I was busy yesterday.

  2. were
    You were at school this morning.

  3. was
    Ken was in Fukuoka last Sunday.

  4. were
    Ken and I were very sleepy.

  5. was
    My mother was a nurse.

  6. were
    They were in the office.

解説

  • I・he・she・it・1人の名前 → was

  • you・we・they・複数の人 → were

「Ken and I」は2人なので、wereを使います。

第2問

  1. I wasn’t busy yesterday.

  2. Ken wasn’t at school.

  3. You weren’t in your office.

  4. We weren’t very sleepy.

解説

be動詞の後ろにnotを置くと否定文になります。

  • was not → wasn’t

  • were not → weren’t

第3問

  1. Was your mother a nurse?

  2. Was Ken at school yesterday?

  3. Were you busy this morning?

  4. Were they in Fukuoka?

解説

be動詞を文の最初に移動すると疑問文になります。

  • Your mother was a nurse.
    → Was your mother a nurse?

  • You were busy.
    → Were you busy?

第4問

  1. I was busy yesterday.

  2. Ken and I weren’t at school yesterday.

  3. When was your last game?

  4. Where were you and Ken this morning?

  5. My mother was very busy this morning.

  6. You weren’t in your office.

解説

基本的な語順は次のとおりです。

肯定文:主語+was/were+語句

I was busy yesterday.

疑問文:疑問詞+was/were+主語+語句?

Where were you this morning?

第5問

  1. I was in Fukuoka last Sunday.

  2. Ken and I weren’t at school yesterday.

  3. Was your mother a nurse?

  4. I was very sleepy this afternoon.

  5. You weren’t in your office.

🌟今回のポイント

  • 過去の状態や場所にはwas・wereを使う

  • yesterday=昨日

  • last Sunday=先週の日曜日

  • this morning=今朝

  • this afternoon=今日の午後

  • 「どこ」はWhere

  • 「いつ」はWhen


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

これいいかも

中学生に基礎英語2023年8月号付録復習

  Ms Sato told us to talk abut our school life. How about our favorite subjects?  What subject you like the best? Can you write the question...