fallow me

 


2026年8月10日月曜日

中学生の基礎英語レベル12021年8月号別冊付録より 意味と発音カタカナ中学生用練習問題と解答解説  I studied science yesterday. I went to the library last Sunday. I didn't listen to music yesterday. Did you play soccer today? Yes ,I did. I didn't study math yesterday. Did you drink coffee this morning? Did your father come here last Sunday? The other students played well. I studied science yesterday. I took a lot of pictures. I went to Kyoto last Sunday. You didn't miss a shot. I didn't to music today. Did you have a good time? Did you have breakfast this morning? 意味と発音カタカ

 




英文を自然な形に直し、意味とカタカナ発音を付けます。
※「I didn’t to music today.」は動詞が抜けているため、「I didn’t listen to music today.」に直しました。

  1. I studied science yesterday.
    (アイ スタディド サイエンス イエスタデイ)
    意味:私は昨日、理科を勉強しました。

  2. I went to the library last Sunday.
    (アイ ウェント トゥ ザ ライブラリー ラスト サンデイ)
    意味:私は先週の日曜日に図書館へ行きました。

  3. I didn’t listen to music yesterday.
    (アイ ディドゥント リスン トゥ ミュージック イエスタデイ)
    意味:私は昨日、音楽を聴きませんでした。

  4. Did you play soccer today?
    (ディド ユー プレイ サッカー トゥデイ?)
    意味:あなたは今日、サッカーをしましたか?

  5. Yes, I did.
    (イエス、アイ ディド)
    意味:はい、しました。

  6. I didn’t study math yesterday.
    (アイ ディドゥント スタディ マス イエスタデイ)
    意味:私は昨日、数学を勉強しませんでした。

  7. Did you drink coffee this morning?
    (ディド ユー ドリンク コーフィー ディス モーニング?)
    意味:あなたは今朝、コーヒーを飲みましたか?

  8. Did your father come here last Sunday?
    (ディド ユア ファーザー カム ヒア ラスト サンデイ?)
    意味:あなたのお父さんは先週の日曜日、ここへ来ましたか?

  9. The other students played well.
    (ジ アザー スチューデンツ プレイド ウェル)
    意味:ほかの生徒たちは上手にプレーしました。

  10. I studied science yesterday.
    (アイ スタディド サイエンス イエスタデイ)
    意味:私は昨日、理科を勉強しました。

  11. I took a lot of pictures.
    (アイ トゥック ア ロット オブ ピクチャーズ)
    意味:私はたくさんの写真を撮りました。

  12. I went to Kyoto last Sunday.
    (アイ ウェント トゥ キョウト ラスト サンデイ)
    意味:私は先週の日曜日に京都へ行きました。

※都市名の「Kyoto」は最初を大文字にします。

  1. You didn’t miss a shot.
    (ユー ディドゥント ミス ア ショット)
    意味:あなたは一度もシュートを外しませんでした。

  2. I didn’t listen to music today.
    (アイ ディドゥント リスン トゥ ミュージック トゥデイ)
    意味:私は今日、音楽を聴きませんでした。

  3. Did you have a good time?
    (ディド ユー ハヴァ グッド タイム?)
    意味:あなたは楽しい時間を過ごしましたか?/楽しかったですか?

  4. Did you have breakfast this morning?
    (ディド ユー ハヴ ブレックファスト ディス モーニング?)
    意味:あなたは今朝、朝食を食べましたか?

過去形のポイント:

  • 肯定文:主語+動詞の過去形

    • study → studied

    • go → went

    • take → took

    • play → played

  • 否定文:主語+didn’t+動詞の原形

    • I didn’t study ...

    • I didn’t listen ...

  • 疑問文:Did+主語+動詞の原形 ...?

    • Did you drink ...?

    • Did your father come ...?

diddidn’tの後では、動詞を必ず原形にします。

中学生用練習問題を出して回答解説してください

中学生向け・英語の過去形練習問題📘

問題1 ( )から正しい語を選びましょう

  1. I(study / studied)science yesterday.

  2. I(go / went)to the library last Sunday.

  3. The other students(play / played)well.

  4. I(take / took)a lot of pictures.

  5. My father(come / came)here yesterday.

問題2 否定文に書き換えましょう

  1. I studied math yesterday.

  2. I listened to music today.

  3. You missed a shot.

  4. Ken played soccer yesterday.

  5. We had breakfast this morning.

問題3 疑問文に書き換えましょう

  1. You played soccer today.

  2. You drank coffee this morning.

  3. Your father came here last Sunday.

  4. You had a good time.

  5. Emi went to Kyoto last Sunday.

問題4 日本語に合う英文を完成させましょう

  1. 私は昨日、理科を勉強しました。
    I(   )science yesterday.

  2. 私は先週の日曜日、図書館へ行きました。
    I(   )to the library last Sunday.

  3. 私は今日、音楽を聴きませんでした。
    I didn’t(   )to music today.

  4. あなたは今朝、朝食を食べましたか?
    Did you(   )breakfast this morning?

  5. 私はたくさんの写真を撮りました。
    I(   )a lot of pictures.

問題5 語句を並べ替えましょう

  1. science / studied / yesterday / I

  2. to / went / Kyoto / I / Sunday / last

  3. music / didn’t / to / listen / I

  4. you / soccer / Did / play / today

  5. breakfast / have / you / Did / morning / this


答えと解説

問題1

  1. studied
    I studied science yesterday.
    私は昨日、理科を勉強しました。
    yesterdayがあるので、studyを過去形のstudiedにします。

  2. went
    I went to the library last Sunday.
    私は先週の日曜日、図書館へ行きました。
    goの過去形はgoedではなく、wentです。

  3. played
    The other students played well.
    ほかの生徒たちは上手にプレーしました。
    playの過去形は、語尾に-edを付けてplayedです。

  4. took
    I took a lot of pictures.
    私はたくさんの写真を撮りました。
    takeの過去形はtookです。

  5. came
    My father came here yesterday.
    私の父は昨日ここへ来ました。
    comeの過去形はcameです。

問題2

  1. I didn’t study math yesterday.
    私は昨日、数学を勉強しませんでした。

  2. I didn’t listen to music today.
    私は今日、音楽を聴きませんでした。

  3. You didn’t miss a shot.
    あなたはシュートを外しませんでした。

  4. Ken didn’t play soccer yesterday.
    ケンは昨日、サッカーをしませんでした。

  5. We didn’t have breakfast this morning.
    私たちは今朝、朝食を食べませんでした。

否定文では、動詞の前にdidn’tを置きます。

主語+didn’t+動詞の原形

didn’tに過去の意味が含まれるため、その後は過去形ではなく原形です。

  • didn’t studied

  • didn’t study

問題3

  1. Did you play soccer today?
    あなたは今日、サッカーをしましたか?

  2. Did you drink coffee this morning?
    あなたは今朝、コーヒーを飲みましたか?

  3. Did your father come here last Sunday?
    あなたのお父さんは先週の日曜日、ここへ来ましたか?

  4. Did you have a good time?
    あなたは楽しい時間を過ごしましたか?

  5. Did Emi go to Kyoto last Sunday?
    エミは先週の日曜日、京都へ行きましたか?

疑問文の形は次のとおりです。

Did+主語+動詞の原形 ~?

  • Did you drank ...?

  • Did you drink ...?

  • Did Emi went ...?

  • Did Emi go ...?

問題4

  1. studied
    I studied science yesterday.

  2. went
    I went to the library last Sunday.

  3. listen
    I didn’t listen to music today.

  4. have
    Did you have breakfast this morning?

  5. took
    I took a lot of pictures.

問題5

  1. I studied science yesterday.

  2. I went to Kyoto last Sunday.

  3. I didn’t listen to music.

  4. Did you play soccer today?

  5. Did you have breakfast this morning?

覚えておきたい不規則動詞

原形

過去形

意味

go

went

行く

take

took

撮る・取る

come

came

来る

drink

drank

飲む

have

had

持つ・食べる

study

studied

勉強する

play

played

プレーする


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

これいいかも

中学生に基礎英語レベル12021年8月号付録より発音カタカナ、英文を書く練習

  I was home last Sunday. Ken and I weren't at school yesterday. Were you in the gym this morning? Were was Ken yesterday? I was not bu...