fallow me

 


2026年7月24日金曜日

中学英語夏休みマスター作戦2 I play soccer at the park. I study English every day. I research history at the university. We look at fish at the aquarium on Sunday I meet my friends at the bar every week. I finish my report at the office at 11:00pm. We investigate a strange sound in a haunted house at midnight. We watch a comedy at the theater on the weekend. I visit my grandmother in the countryside on Thursday. The squirrel collects nuts in the forest in autumn. 意味と発音カタカナ



以下は、それぞれの英文の意味と**発音(カタカナ)**です。


① I play soccer at the park.

意味:私は公園でサッカーをします。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ プレイ サッカー アット ザ パーク


② I study English every day.

意味:私は毎日英語を勉強します。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ スタディ イングリッシュ エブリ デイ


③ I research history at the university.

意味:私は大学で歴史を研究します。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ リサーチ ヒストリー アット ザ ユニバーシティ


④ We look at fish at the aquarium on Sunday.

意味:私たちは日曜日に水族館で魚を見ます。

発音(カタカナ)
ウィ ルック アット フィッシュ アット ジ アクアリウム オン サンデイ


⑤ I meet my friends at the bar every week.

意味:私は毎週バーで友達に会います。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ ミート マイ フレンズ アット ザ バー エブリ ウィーク


⑥ I finish my report at the office at 11:00 p.m.

意味:私は午後11時に会社で報告書を仕上げます。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ フィニッシュ マイ リポート アット ジ オフィス アット イレブン ピーエム


⑦ We investigate a strange sound in a haunted house at midnight.

意味:私たちは真夜中にお化け屋敷で奇妙な音を調査します。

発音(カタカナ)
ウィ インベスティゲイト ア ストレインジ サウンド イン ア ホーンテッド ハウス アット

ミッドナイト


⑧ We watch a comedy at the theater on the weekend.

意味:私たちは週末に劇場でコメディーを見ます。

発音(カタカナ)
ウィ ウォッチ ア コメディ アット ザ シアター オン ザ ウィークエンド


⑨ I visit my grandmother in the countryside on Thursday.

意味:私は木曜日に田舎のおばあちゃんを訪ねます。

発音(カタカナ)
アイ ビジット マイ グランドマザー イン ザ カントリーサイド オン サーズデイ


⑩ The squirrel collects nuts in the forest in autumn.

意味:リスは秋に森で木の実を集めます。

発音(カタカナ)
ザ スクイラル コレクツ ナッツ イン ザ フォレスト イン オータム


🌟単語のポイント

英単語

意味

発音(カタカナ)

soccer

サッカー

サッカー

park

公園

パーク

research

研究する

リサーチ

history

歴史

ヒストリー

aquarium

水族館

アクアリウム

report

報告書

リポート

investigate

調査する

インベスティゲイト

haunted house

お化け屋敷

ホーンテッド ハウス

theater

劇場

シアター

countryside

田舎

カントリーサイド

squirrel

リス

スクイラル

collects

集める

コレクツ

nuts

木の実

ナッツ

forest

フォレスト

autumn

オータム

📚 学習ポイント

  • at:場所や時刻(at the park, at 11:00 p.m.)

  • on:曜日・週末(on Sunday, on Thursday, on the weekend)

  • in:広い場所や季節(in the forest, in autumn, in the countryside)

  • every:毎~(every day, every week)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿